Easy-to-use and Flexible Secure Remote Access
Remote access to PLCs, HMIs, and automation networks can help you reduce onsite visits, improve services, and increase operational efficiency while saving time and costs. Our Moxa Remote Connect (MRC) solution and MRC Quick Link Service open up a new world of security, ease of use, and flexibility for your secure remote access.
The MRC secure remote access solution provides strong data encryption and secure tunneling between your local and remote systems. There is no need to perform complex VPN/firewall configurations, which allows you to add remote connections more confidently and flexibly.
To get started quickly, you can use our free and ready-to-use MRC Quick Link Service for:
- 5 years of free access to an MRC Server
- 5 concurrent online nodes
- 5 GB data per month
Or you can also build your own private MRC server portal. Read on to learn more.
- Plug-and-play installation for easy setup and operation
- No VPN knowledge required
Smart IP Mapping
- Requires no changes to the local network configuration
- Intelligent IP mapping to avoid IP conflicts
- Requires no changes in firewall settings
- Supports existing IT security policies
- Configure access only to provisioned devices to protect your process data and equipment
- On-demand remote access control
- End-to-end encryption to prevent data leaks
- Supports broadcast search for PLC software
- Supports various connections including 1-to-1, 1-to-many, multiple-to-multiple, and site-to-site network infrastructures
Skip complex firewall settings and IP reconfigurations; Moxa Remote Connect enables you to easily deploy remote access in your machines without requiring extensive IT knowledge, thereby optimizing your engineer’s work load and enhancing your services.
The end-to-end encryption and advanced access control provided by Moxa Remote Connect ensure that all unauthorized entities are kept out and your data is transmitted securely over the Internet.
Moxa Remote Connect is designed to support various user scenarios and applications, making it possible to meet a variety of communication requirements, thereby providing connection flexibility and scalability.