Innovative. Compact. High Performance.
The Amplon N series 6-10kVA UPS is a single-phase on-line UPS with pioneering technology that provides output power factor up to unity and AC-AC efficiency to a maximum 95%. Its remarkably compact dimensions reserve more room for critical equipment such as workstations, POSs, ATMs, office appliances, small server rooms, and production equipment. The Amplon N series superior features include a N+X parallel redundancy function and variable fan speed control to guarantee high system availability and best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
The Most Compact Design and Best TCO
- The smallest dimensions in its class saves significant space for more critical equipment.
- A pioneer in unity power factor (kVA=kW) to maximize power availability.
- The highest AC-AC efficiency up to 95% and efficiency of 98% in ECO mode for exceptional energy cost savings.
- Automatic speed regulation function with multi-stage fan speed control maximizes system efficiency, significantly reduces audible noise, and prolongs the service life of the fans.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Parallel configuration for expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capabilities and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
- Excellent local communications through user-friendly LCD display and LED indicators.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and extends battery life.
- Various types of communication interfaces enhance monitoring and manageability.
|N-6K / N-10K|
200/208 (de-rating to 90%) : 100Vac~280Vac *
220/230/240 : 100Vac~280Vac **
40 – 70 Hz
>0.99 (full load)
Current Harmonic Distortion
|Nominal Voltage||200/208/220/230/240 Vac|
50 or 60 ± 0.05 Hz
|Voltage Harmonic Distortion||< 2% (linear load)|
< 105%: continuous
105% ~ 125%: 2 minutes
125% ~ 150%: 30 seconds
|AC-AC||Up to 95%|
|ECO mode||Up to 98%|
|Audible Noise||< 50dBA|
LED indicators and LCD display
|Communication Interfaces||REPOx1, RS-232 Port x1, USB Port x1, Parallel Port x2, Mini Slot x1|
190 x 390 x 325 mm
|Operating Altitude||1000 meters (without de-rating)|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40℃ (at 100% load)
45 ~ 55℃ (de-rating to 80%)
|Storage Temperature||-15 ~ 50℃|
5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
|* Linear de-rating between 40%~90% load at 100Vac~175Vac.
** Linear de-rating between 40%~100% load at 100Vac~194Vac.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
N Series 6/10 kVA UPS (Leaflet) – 901,52 Kb