High-performance power protection with greater energy savings
The Amplon N series is a true online double-conversion UPS that can provide your critical equipment with reliable, stable sine wave power. It features significant advantages, including an output power factor of 0.9 and up to 93% AC-AC efficiency for greater energy savings. The Amplon N series provides a safe power supply guaranteed for mission critical applications such as work stations, POS, ATMs, medical equipment, and more.
Applications: Server Network Security Medical POS Banking
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments.
Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
Green with Low TCO
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) save upstream investment.
- Output power factor up to 0.9 presents a stronger load capacity.
- AC-AC efficiency up to 93% and high efficiency of 91% at 50% load results in marked energy cost savings.
- Compact design saves more space for critical equipment.
- Excellent local communications through LCD display.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and sustains battery life.
- Mini slot and USB port enhance monitoring and manageability.
|N-1K / N-2K / N-3K|
|[1K]: 1kVA / 0.9kW
[2K]: 2kVA / 1.8kW
[3K]: 3kVA / 2.7kW
175 ~ 280 Vac (full load)
50/60 Hz ± 10 Hz
> 0.99 (full load)
Current Harmonic Distortion
50/60 ± 0.05 Hz
|Voltage Harmonic Distortion||
< 3% (linear load)
< 105%: continuous
105 ~ 125%: 1 minute
125 ~ 150%: 30 seconds
[1K]: India socket x 3
[2K]: India socket x 4
[3K]: India socket x 4, Terminal block x 1
[2K/3K]: Up to 93%
[1K]: 24 Vdc
[2K]: 48 Vdc
[3K]: 72 Vdc
|Typical Backup Time||
Up to 7 minutes**
|Recharge Time|| 3hrs to 90%
(Long backup model: depends on the capacity of external batt.)
|Audible Noise||[1K]: < 43 dBA
[2K/3K]: < 48 dBA
|Interface||MINI Slot x 1, USB Port x 1|
[1K]: 145 x 320 x 225 mm
[2K/3K]: 190 x 390 x 325 mm
|Weight (Standard model)||
[1K]: 9.7 kg
[2K]: 19.1 kg
[3K]: 24.9 kg
|Weight (Long backup model)||[1K]: 4.4 kg
[2K]: 8.2 kg
[3K]: 8.5 kg
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95% (no condensing)|
|* Long backup model is 0.8
** When the total load reaches 75%.
All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.