- Event Playback records network events and replays past network incidents
- Discovers and visualizes network devices and physical connections automatically
- Central management of configurations and firmware for Moxa devices
- Flexible events and notifications with self-defined threshold and duration
- Supports third-party devices with MIB compiler and MIB browser
- Comprehensive reports, including inventory, traffic, and availability reports
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/ HMI applications
- Provides a virtual demonstration network that lets you experience the software without connecting any devices
- Supports MXview ToGo mobile app for remote monitoring and notification—anytime, anywhere NEW!
Moxa’s MXview network management software is designed for configuring, monitoring, and diagnosing networking devices in industrial networks. MXview provides an integrated management platform that can discover networking devices and SNMP/IP devices installed on subnets. All selected network components can be managed via a web browser from both local and remote sites— anytime and anywhere.
Supported Moxa Devices for MXview 2.8
Note: Click for detailed model names and supported firmware versions. Additional models will be added in the near future.
Overcoming Obstacles of Industrial Network Management
Industrial automation networks require rugged hardware for harsh environments and user-centric software tools to enhance the user interface for efficient network deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting. In this white paper, we discuss the obstacles inherent in each industrial network life cycle segment, and how network management software tailored for industry overcomes these obstacles and reduces the total cost of ownership….
Is Your Network Infrastructure Ready for the IIoT?
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) trend aims to improve efficiency and productivity by connecting different devices together as well as collecting and analyzing large volumes of data to offer accurate information. However, before reaping the benefits of the IIoT, users need to ensure that the correct infrastructure is in place. To make sure your network is ready for the IIoT, check out five of the most frequently mentioned questions..
- MXview ToGo mobile app for remote monitoring and notification—anytime, anywhere
- Smart Device Identification with QR Code enhances operational efficiency
- Device Locator with mobile app reduces searching time in field site
- Discovers up to 2,000 Moxa devices and SNMP/ICMP devices within scan range
- Visualizes redundant link status and device roles of network redundancy protocols
- Graphic VLAN groups and IGMP snooping roles visualization (image)
- Visualization of network traffic loading with color-coded links (image)
- Device front panel visualization, including ports and LED indicators (image)
- Visualizes managed PoE device power consumption (image)
Network Diagnostics and Event Notification
- Detect problems in real-time with SNMP trap/inform, or periodic polling
- Generate trend graphs to track bandwidth utilization and error packet rate statistics, accurate to four decimal points (image)
- Event Playback records network events, and replays past network incidents (image)
- Configurable event notification alarms sent through SMS and email, or locally through program notifications and audio alerts
- Generates OPC 2.0 compliant tags automatically to integrate with SCADA/HMI applications
- Group health OPC tag represents entire network status
- Maintains device availability reports and records for up to 90 days
- Generates an inventory report for each device in the network
- Compiles comprehensive device properties report (image)
- Generates network traffic trend reports
Centralized Configuration and Firmware Management
- Bulk deployment of device configurations and firmware
- In one click, back up the entire MXview database in one click, including topology, job scheduling, events, and device properties
- Scheduling for periodic configuration backup
- Save history of configuration changes
- Comparison tool for checking differences between 2 configurations
|CPU||2 GHz or faster dual-core CPU|
|Hard Disk Space||10 GB|
|OS||Windows XP Professional, Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (32/64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2|