The Amplon IN series is a True Online Double-ConversionUPS in tower configuration with in-built Galvanic Isolation Transformer Galvanic isolation is recommended for all critical IT application Galvanic Isolation is also useful for installations at sites with poor power condition with weak neutral. The Amplon IN series with inbuilt galvanic isolation acts as a barrier to all raw mains power quality problems and provides clean uninterrupted supply to the critical load.
Amplon IN series is designed for short as well as long backup time requirements with the addition of external batteries. An in-built high level charger shortens the recharging period & increase the availability.
Applications: Server Network Security Medical Education BFSI
- Double-conversion technology.
- In-built galvanic isolation transformer.
- Automatic input frequency.
- AC-start and battery-start capabilities
- Comprehensive LC Display for monitoring of all UPS
- Parameters and operating mode / status
- Suitable for severe utility conditions (Commercial, Residencial & Rural sites)
- High recharging capability increases availability.
- Suitable for short (in-built batteries) as well as long (external batteries) backup
- Additional in-built battery charging capabilities upto 12A
- Smart slot to support Mini SNMP /Mini ModBus /Mini Relay I/O Interface for mission critical applications
- In-built maintenance bypass switch for online maintenance in Addision to static bypass (automatic)
- Option of Air filters for dusty environment.
- High input power factor (IPF> 0.97) and low iTHD saves on installation cost
- Wide input voltage range and stable power supply extends battery life
- High energy efficiency saves on operative cost and electricity bill.
|1kVA/800W 2kVA/1600W 3kVA/2400W|
|Nominal Voltage||230 Vac (single phase)|
|Voltage Range||80 ~ 280 Vac (full load) *|
50 or 60 ± 5 Hz
|Power Factor||≥ 0.97|
Input terminal block
|Voltage||230 Vac (single phase)|
|Voltage Regulation||± 1%|
|Frequency||50 or 60 ± 0.05 Hz|
< 4% (10 ∼ 90% linear load)
≤ 2% (linear load)
|Overload Capability||125% for 3 m inutes
150% for 30 seconds
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave
India type 5A/5-pin x 2 nos.
Output terminal block
|Galvanic Isolation Transformer||
Provided as standard in UPS at input/output
(configured as per customer requirement)
Standard built-in: 4A (adjustable)
Additional built-in: 1kVA ~ 4A, 2/3kVA ~ upto 8A
In steps of 4A (as per backup requirement)
|Electrical Connection||Battery Terminal Block|
Online, Bypass, On-battery, overload, Battery low, Fault replace battery, Battery level, Load level
|LCD||Input / Output (Voltage, Frequency), Output load kVA / kW
Battery voltage, Battery charge / discharge current
RS232 x 1, Smart Slot x 1
|Management Peripherals||Mini SNMP card, Mini ModBus card, Mini relay I/O control card, Mini USB card, Mini TVSS card|
|External Battery Pack||Optional|
> 85% (full load)
|Temperature||0 ~ 4 5ºC|
0 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
|Audible Noise (at one meter)||54 dBA|
[1kVA/800W]:225 x 4 25 x 400 mm
[2kVA/1600W]:225 x 4 25 x 400 mm
[3kVA/2400W]:225 x 500 x 527 mm
|* Rated output at 250 C ** Lower range 80 ~ 176 Vac is acceptable under 50 ~ 100% loading condition. Customise variants can be offered against specific customer requirements.
Product Developement is continuous process and all specifications are subject to change without prior notice.