Power Reliability with the Best Total Cost of Ownership
The Ultron EH series is an online double-conversion 3p-1p UPS which provides reliable power protection for IT rooms, SMBs, telecommunications, banking, medical facilities and industry. Supported with DSP based technology, it offers rapid computation capabilities that enhance system stability and provide precise voltage to load. The Ultron EH series offers many superior features including N+X parallel redundancy and a built-in manual bypass switch to guarantee higher availability and reliability for protecting your critical loads.
Datacenter Telecom Industrial Network Security Banking Lab Medical Metro Retail
- True online double-conversion technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies.
- DSP based technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Dual input design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability.
- Built-in manual bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails.
Best Total Cost of Ownership
- A wide input voltage range of up to 305~477V to reduce battery discharge probability and prolong battery life.
- ECO mode efficiency up to 96% to reduce operating cost.
- Small footprint to save space.
- Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units without requiring additional cards or equipment.
- Additional charger and external charger box for flexible capacity expansion.
- Remote and local emergency power-off functions (EPO) to promptly manage the UPS when emergencies occur.
- Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management.
- Advanced management software to provide event alert management, remote shutdown event log tracking and analysis.
- Reliable battery management for better battery protection.
EH-10K / EH-15K / EH-20K
|Power Rating||[10k]: 10kVA / 8kW
[15k]: 15kVA / 12kW
[20k]: 20kVA / 16kW
|Nominal Voltage||220/380 Vac, 230/400 Vac, 240/415 Vac|
|Voltage Range||208~304 Vac ( 50%~100% load) / 305~477 Vac (100% load)|
|Power Factor||> 0.95 (full load)|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Voltage Harmonic Distortion||< 3% (linear load)|
|Voltage Regulation||± 2 %|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz ± 0.1Hz|
|Overload Capacity||≤105 %: continuous
≤106%~110%: 10 minutes
≤111%~125%: 5 minutes
≤126%~150%: 30 seconds
|Charge Current||Built-in: 4A
Additional charger board (optional): 4A
|Charge Voltage||Float charge 272 ± 2 Vdc
Boost charge 280 Vdc
|Communication Interfaces||SMART Slot x 1, MINI Slot x 1, Parallel Port x 2, RS232 Port x 1,
REPO Port x 1m Charger Detection Port x 1
|Safety & EMC||CE, IEC62040-1, IEC62040-2|
|Emergency Power Off||Local and remote|
|Maintenance Bypass Switch||Built-in|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 40ºC|
|Relative Humidity||5% ~ 95 % (non-condensing)|
|Audible Noise||[10k]: < 55 dBA
[15k / 20k]: < 60 dBA
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||[10k]: 200 x 490 x 490 mm
[15k / 20k]: 250 x 610 x 650 mm
|Weight||[10k]: 26 Kg
[15k / 20k]: 45 Kg
|All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.|
EH Series 10/15/20 kVA (Leaflet) – 1674,30 Kb